Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Before...






After!!!!




















This was a labor of love, I was excited to see the potential this piece of ca ca mamey dresser has in store. I knew I was going to do something bold with this, why not it was a major struggler??



I decided to leave the previous harware cause that would have been a waste of money when the style fit perfectly with the look I was going for, it's just the granny gold wasn't quite what I always hoped and dreamed of for this. My husband, who has no sense of style or of what matches, (he is constantly trying to wear stripes with plaid) actually picked out the white for the ornate legs, and oh how right he was!





















































































































1 comment:

  1. I love it! Especially the white legs...isn't it great when hubby shows his stuff! I'm enjoying your blog, I'm a rookie just like you ( but even more so, I'm just starting to paint furniture )I sure am enjoying your work, we should get together and kabitz sometime...following.
    Karajeanne
    http://decor-voyeur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete