Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

Butcher's block in jeans!

These beauties were a steal at 5 bucks a piece. Though they look ravishing in their blue jeans and all I had to take them from the 90's and bring them to the future! I love the fabric I found at Walmart. It was a little pricey because it was outdoor fabric, but well worth it.

P.S. The next 2 pictures are backwards!







This butcher's block of a table didn't look like much when I found it at Deseret Industries... But for 25 bucks I figured what the hay, right? Well First I sanded, then painted it green, then tried to do crackle,then painted it black which worked, but not how I wanted it to, so I painted over the whole thing with black and sanded away some so the green could come through. Then we put a 2 part epoxy on the top of the table and shazam a whole new concept!
































3 comments:

  1. Don't you hate when the pictures go in wrong? It takes practice. lol I like the idea of the green showing under the black. I'm thinking of painting my table black. More inspiration! I love the fabric too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and yes I hate the pictures going in wrong. It takes way too much thinking ahead of time, sad part is I have been practicing for a couple of years now.

    ReplyDelete