Total Pageviews

Friday, May 4, 2012





My most very favorite transformation ever.  Why?  Because I thought this one out for a while ( well 48hrs ) which is a VERY long time for me to think about something before doing it.  Just ask anyone who knows me.  So I bought this at a garage sale.  The price tag said 45.00 and I thought to myself -Self no way, this has to be wrong, this is worth much much more than this.. So I asked the seller if it was really 45$ and he gleefully says to me, well it's 30$ if you want it.  WHA ?????  Heck yes I wanted it (in my Napolean Dynamite voice)  So we brought her home and I started to search online mostly at www.betterafter.blogspot.com for some hutch/dresser/vanity ideas.  I found one that I loved and then another and then I sort of combined the idea.  I dressed her up as if she were in a dining room or kitchen as well as a bedroom.  Hope you like it as much as I do!

1 comment: