Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Warmin' up the leftovers

So my blog has been MIA for a few months due to the fact that my kids welcomed many viruses onto my computer and since our ipad and phones still worked I didn't get around to nagging my husband too much until recently.  So although I have ZERO people that comment I know from my ticker that I have people who browse.  So I am going to post a table redo with some detail but first I'll tell you about this dresser.  I found it at the GOODWILL for 33.00$ but since I have racked up points there I was able to get 25% off so I brought this gorgeous solid wood dresser with mirror home for 24.00$  I didn't even sand this baby.  I did 3 coats of paint, glidden paint with primer and then I used Annie Sloan Soft wax and finally I had my husband, we'll call him Jeff apply polycrylic.  This literally sold in about 3 minutes.  I probably spent a total of 4.5 hours on this, if that.  It was broken up into about 3 days because of weather and schedule.  This is a great piece and it went to one lucky gal.  The whole reason I named this post "warmin' up the leftovers" is because I used this paint for another project.  I did a table with the same color and still had plenty leftover for this dresser and I still have enough paint to complete a smaller project.  This was a quart size can of paint.  Good deal if you ax me
ut

1 comment: