Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Gettin' Trashy!!

SSo I bought a trash can at the thrift store... I've never done that before and my husband was seriously considering taking away my shopping priviledges. However I thought maybe I would use it as a hamper. I've decided that it'll be my outside trash can. I know I know. That's lame, but I made it girly and it just doesn't go in the boy's room as a hamper. Dang it I'm wishing I had done it boyish. Oh well moving on....


So here she is all dressed up with no where to go but the garage!! It was a rainy day when I was painting this one and I just had some fun with it!









I bought oops paint at the Home Depot for 50 cents and used a stencil I got at Michaels. This probably took me a total of 45 minutes. So easy so cheap... wait all of those words sound "trashy" oh well ALL true ;)















1 comment:

  1. so fun to see all that you've done and the transformations are the best part! little scary to read about Jeff's eye for decorating but then again my husband loves to shop :) Let me know when you're ready to do my piano.

    ReplyDelete