Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 15, 2011

This little lamp of mine!!!

This plain old boring lamp once sat on the shelf of a thrift store.  I noticed it's condition and thought hmmm, not bad.  Then when I looked inside and saw that there was a lightbulb with it and that the price tag was 3$ I thought... "Yes, I will buy you, I will paint you, and clothe you and you will be happy" 

So that's exactly what I did.  A can of spray paint from the Home Depot, some leftover scrap fabric, a hot glue gun and some patience and this is ready for a botique!~

1 comment:

  1. love this. super glad i found your blog. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out my celebrity fashion and style blog and see if your interested in following too. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete