Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Keepin' it Classy

Saturdays often are filled with basketball, soccer, cleaning, grocery shopping and lots of other obligations squished all in between.  But every now and again in between these events I find myself sneaking off to the Goodwill or thrift store.  I'm hoping to move up to the BIG LEAGUES sometime in the near future and venture off to a flea market, but I dream.

I found a boring predictable office chair at the GOODWILL and took her home with me for about 5$
 


 I had a can of Black high gloss spray paint, a screw driver, a staple gun, and some cute fabric and I gave her a new outfit.  Hope she gets the job done and gets noticed in the office now!


It was just like an episode of "What not to wear" well maybe not EXACTLY like an episode but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment